PCN has the experience of different process technologies to extract vegetable
and animal products. Self owned patents for the production of isolated functional proteins, hydrolysates
and peptides allows the finding of the optimal process technology for our customers.
The PCN-Technology is based on the high speed centrifugation. This centrifugation is adapted to the
protein extraction process of PCN.
In comparison to the traditional way of protein extraction the process leads to
- high yield in protein extraction (i.e. up to 80%)
- high process concentrations of solids (i.e. up to 15%)
- less process equipment by reduced volume handling
- save fresh water (up to 70 %)
- reduce waste water (up to 80 %)
- save energy (up to 50 %)
- save investment costs (up to 40%)
- save production costs (up to 30%)
- to avoid defoamer within the process
- to improve fiber qualities
- improve the taste of products (i.e. soy - less/none beany taste)
- allow adjustment of funtional properties
- improve cost-earnings ratios
With this focus PCN developed a process technology for the new millenium which removes the said
disadvantages of the traditional protein extraction process. Without changing the equipment a
higher flexibility is getting for different products. We call this process:
P R O T E X - N ®
The combination with enzymes has so many advantages to leads to the best technology which is
Therefore PCN enables our customers to have added value either for an existing process or an
brand-new production line. Choosing PCN means choosing a better return.
How can we be of service?